For the average cruiser you can expect to pay the following:
- $25,000 to $40,000 for vessel
- Filling up the gas tank is about $150 - $200
- Sales tax of around 4% - 7%
- Title fee of about $30, $3/foot for registration, and about $100 for insurance per year
- About $1 - $1.50/foot to store a boat in a boat dock PER DAY!
- About $300/per year for cleaning, maintenance, and all the extras
- Winterizing/storage could be $1000 or more!
- Boat safety equipment such as lifejackets, flares, fire extinguisher and dock lines could cost $200 or more
As you can see - owning a boat is very expensive. With our boat membership programs, we offer a plan for boats and jet-skis. This gives you the flexibility and a much more cost effective way of enjoying boating at the Lake of the Ozarks. See below for information on what our plans have to offer:
Boat memberships are offered in 3 different plans:
- Week Day Plan
- 7 Day Plan
- Family or Shared Plan
These include a 1 time membership fee and there are only 6 months of payments (April 1st - September 1st) to avoid paying during the winter months. You are able to make 4 advanced reservations per year (for a 48 hour time period) and have UNLIMITED access through 1-day advance reservation for a 24 hour usage time. Our many locations give you the ease of access you desire and we will DELIVER! With our memberships you may cancel at any time with a 60 day written notice. For the best boat rentals at the Lake of the Ozarks, stop by Bombay Boat Rental today!
Jet-Ski Rentals at the Lake of the Ozarks are very similar to the boat memberships, the only differences are that you may make 2 advance reservations per year for a 24 hour time period, and you have unlimited access through 1-day advance reservation (2 hour usage time.) Jet-Skis are very popular and we want you to have the absolute best time on the water.
Bombay Boat Rentals at the Lake of the Ozarks
BETTER PRODUCT, BETTER PRICES, BETTER PEOPLE!
Visit our website