Friday, February 12, 2016

Pick Up Lines to Find a Valentine

The best boat rental company at the Lake of the Ozarks sees a lot over the course of a season, some good, some bad, but most entertaining.  Today we are offering up a bit of the "cheesy" that we have seen, in the form of pickup lines. 


Not everyone already has a sweetheart to celebrate Valentine's Day with, but maybe one of these gems that we've overheard at BomBay Boat Rental Company will snag you the love that you've been looking for.  Just be careful you don't get slapped in the process!


  • I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

  • Our smiles should touch now. 

  • Did you sit in a pile of sugar?  Because you have a pretty sweet a**!

  • Do you have a band-aid?  I just scraped my knee falling for you.

  • You breathe oxygen?  We have so much in common.

  • I seem to have lost my phone number.  Can I have yours?

  • Can I get your picture to prove to my friends angels really do exist?

  • I don't have a library card.  Do you mind if I check you out?

  • Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?

  • You look cold.  Want to use me as a blanket?

  • See my friend over there?  He wants to know if you think I'm cute.

  • You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line. 

  • Are you lost ma'am?  Heaven is a long way from here.

  • Well, here I am.  What are your other two wishes?

  • I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down. 

  • Is your name Summer? It has to be because you're so hot.

  • Are you looking for a shallow relationship?

  • I lost my teddy bear.  Will you sleep with me?


And a perfect one for Valentine's Day...


  • I'm not starting at your boobs, I'm staring at your heart.



On second thought, you're probably better off simply giving that person a big small and a sincere hello.  Leave the pickup lines right here and just be yourself. That's the best way to find the right person.  Remember, once you do, make plans to visit the lake this summer and rent a boat at the Lake of the Ozarks together.  If they can be turned into a boat lover, then you know they're a keeper!  Best of luck, and Happy Valentine's Day!   




BETTER PRODUCT, BETTER PRICES, BETTER PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment